Mooloolaba Swim Festival
World Series Swims
- Date - March 7-8, 2020
- Location - Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
- Manager - World Series Swims
- Swim type - Surf beach
- Distances - 300m, 800m, 1.6km, 2.5km, 3km
- Minimum age - 10
- Details - Organisers say -
Two days of ocean swims, clinics and festival events for the whole family.
On Saturday, the 2.5km Alexandra Headland to Mooloolaba Ocean Swim. On Sunday, the ever popular Mooloolaba Mile, Mooloolaba 3.0 and short course events.
Package entries are available to swim in both Saturday and Sunday events. Early Bird rates also offer up to 40% discount on day entry fees.
- Wetsuit policy - Wetsuits are permitted for swimmers entering into the Age Group and Mates Waves. Wetsuits are not permitted for swimmers entering into the Elite Wave who are competing for overall prizes and prizemoney.
- Access (for swimmers with disability) - Please contact the organiser to discuss requirements.
- Further info - Phone 1300456592
Where it is...