Noosa Summer Swim
World Series Swims
Now a two-day, weekend event at Noosa.
- Date - February 1-2, 2019
- Location - Noosa Heads
- Manager - World Series Swims
- Swim type - Surf beach
- Distances - Saturday - 300m, 1km, 2km, 3km, Sunday - 1.5km, 5km
- Minimum age - 10
- Details - Organisers say -
In 2020, the weekend festival will again offer a range of distances for every ability, from junior events to the 5.0km Noosa Grand Prix where seasoned swimmers can push their limits alongside current Australian representative swimmers..
- Wetsuit policy - Wetsuits are permitted for swimmers entering into the Age Group Waves. Wetsuits are not permitted for swimmers entering into the Elite Wave who are competing for overall prizes and prizemoney.
- Access (for swimmers with disability) - Please contact the organiser to discuss requirements.
- Further info - Phone 1300456592